Department of ENT
our deptt of otolaryngology since its establishment is rendering services to
poor and needy patients in this rural area of Dhulia and nearby villages
Now this deptt has started doing head and neck oncosurgeries for the first time
which is beneficial to our poor and needy pts, also with the newly arrived
ultramodern instruments in our OPD ,like ENT treatment unit, we are now able to
diagnose and treat diseases of vocal cords(stroboscopy),diseases of larynx(endoscopes)
and nasal problems with Rhinomanometry.
very soon we will get our speech therapy room and speech therapy expert,so that we can dreram of doing COCHLEAR IMPLANT surgery in this college.
All ear disease in adults and children are addressed offering wide range of surgical services like tympanoplasties, mastoidectomies, stepies surgery. We are looking forward to do all setup to perform cochlear implant surgeries as early as possible.
We have very skilled audiologist and speech therapist, we offer behavioral audiometry, pure tone audiometry, impedance audiometry, we are planning to get BERA facility, which will help for congenitally deaf and mute patients.
3 Nose and PNS-
We are doing surgeries like FESS, DCR, Septoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Tumors of nose and PNS regularly.
4 Throat and Neck-
Tonsillectomies, Adenoidectomies, Thyroid surgeries, oral surgeries, surgeries over salivary glands, phonosurgeries, microlaryngeal surgeries are performed routinely.
We have also started doing Head and Neck cancer work under guidance of Dr Deshamuk sir since last 9 months. Our hospital soon will be getting Cobalt unit and will be able to provide complete therapy to cancer patients.
We have OPD for 6 days of week that is Monday to Saturday and Tuesday and Wednesday being OT days. We have well equipped 15 bedded male and female ENT wards.
We are also conducting regular PG activities.
In all ways our department is providing quality care to all patients.
Dr Sunil Deshmukh (Professor and Head)
Department of ENT S.B.H.G.M.C.Dhule
|S. No||Name||Designation||Email id||Mob. no.|
|1||Dr Charuhas firstname.lastname@example.org||9823037220|
|2||Dr Pramod dhanajkar||asst. professor|
|3||Dr. Snehal D.Sonar||senior email@example.com||9960021933|
|4||Dr.Izak Mehadi||senior resident||Dr.firstname.lastname@example.org||8939472590|
|5||Dr.Paraji Dattatray Solanke||JR email@example.com||8806366641|
|6||Dr.Supriya Sanjay patil||JR firstname.lastname@example.org||8806366641|
|7||Dr.Momin Anushiya siddiqua Khalid email@example.com||9673224232|
|8||Dr. Vilas Ghule||houseman||ghulevilas27@.gmail.com||9067626952|
1. Use of PMMC and nasolabial flap for reconstruction of full thickness cheek defect
involving lip commisure : Point of surgical technique; Indian Journal Of Surgical
Oncology (Dec 2016)7(4);453-455 DOI 10.1007/s 13193-016-0533-1
2. Versatility of the submental island flap in head and reconstmction: Original Research Article International Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery Katre MIetal. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017 0ct:3(4): 1072-1076.
3. Neurofibroma of Nasal Cavity and Nasopharynx : A case report. Journal of advancement in case studies 1(1) AICS005032017 Dec 2017
4. Buccal fat pad a Forgotten Option of Reconstruction in oral cancer: Article Indian Journal ofotolaryngology and Head Neck Surgery, M I Katre et all Springer Publication doi.org/10.1007/s 12070-018-1257-z
5. Versatility of locoregional flaps for reconstruction in head neck cancer surgery: Review article Archive of International Surgery Volume 7 issue 3 July-Sept 2017
RESEARCH PROJECTS GOING ON IN THE DEPARTMENT
1 .Use Of Temporalis Fascia Versus Tragal Penchondrium In
Cases Of Tympanoplasty .
2.Audiological Evaluation OfPts Coming To Our Institute With Ear Perforations
3.Hearing outcome in patients oftympanoplasty in our department.
THREE PAPERS ACCEPTF.D FOR INTERNATIONAL HEAD AND NECK CONFERENCE KOLKATA 26-280CTO -2018.
1.seven years study of 156 cases of cancer of tongue.
2.$eries of 7 rare cases of cancer of middle ear.
3.anatomical variations of recurrent laryngeal nerve in cases of cancer of thyroid.