Department of Orthopedics
The orthopaedic department having drainage of pt from NANDURBAR , DHULE,JALGAON AND NASIK DIST as it is only government medical college of NORTH MAHARASHTRA .
Dhule dist is the border dist near to GUJRAT AND MADHYA PRADESH so we also treat the pt from the respective states.
This department is serving these needy and poor pt since 23 yr
Orthopaedic department consist 30 beded male ward ( no 17) and 30 beded female ward (no 18) in hospital building 2 Major operation theatre with all facilities for major surgeries.
Minor surgical care is also available next to casualty for 24 hrs.
This orthopaedic department has 2 unit. Every unit has 3 OPD days and 2 elective surgery days. Emergencies on the OPD day are looked after by respective unit. We check nearly 2000 to2500 pts in OPD and 50 to 60 operated per month.
Teaching of MBBS student in the form of planned scheduled lectures and bedside clinics. Intensive coaching is conducted for IX th term exam going students .
Daily opd (room no 31 and 32, plaster in room no 33, minor dressing in 23 in opd building)
Speciality spine opd on Monday and speciality HIP AND KNEE joint opd on Wednesday.
We regularly treat paediatric pt having congenital orthopaedic conditions through CLUB FOOT CARE service provided by central govt We held spine camp each month by spine foundation Mumbai and there team .
We regularly do joint replacement surgeries through affordable cost .
We regularly perform arthroscopic surgery for variety of shoulder,elbow and knee pathologies .
We are skilled to operate variety of complex articular bony fractures ,
Complete trauma surgeries ,
Reconstruction surgeries ,
Spine surgeries ,
Dr M.B.Lingayat (Professor & HOD)
|1||Dr Sayaji Bhamare||Asso. professor|
|2||Dr Jyoti Bagul||Asso. professor|
|3||Dr Amol Khairnar||Asst. professor|
|4||Dr. Vijay Kamble||Asst. professor|
|5||Dr. Komal Ahirrao||Asst. professor|
Unit wise staff
|1||Dr M.B.Lingayat||Ms Ortho||Head of dept and unit|
|1||Dr Sayaji Bhamare||Ms Ortho Mch Ortho||Asso. Professor|
|2||Dr Amol Khairnar||DNB Ortho||Asso. professor|
|3||Dr. Komal Ahirrao||Ms Ortho||Asst. professor|
|4||Dr Devendra Kotangale||D. Ortho||JR2|
|5||Dr Rohan Jabblwar||D. Ortho||JR1|
|1||Dr.Jyoti Bagul||Ms Ortho||Head of unit & Asso .Professor|
|2||Dr Vijay kamble||Ms Ortho||Asst .Professor|
|3||Dr Anuj Gajbhiye||Ms Ortho||SR|
|4||Dr Swapnil Patil||Ms Ortho||SR|
|5||Dr Kamlesh Yeshi||DNB Ortho||JR3|
|6||Dr Mukesh Bhamu||D. Ortho||JR2|
|7||Dr Jivan Chavan||D. Ortho||JR1|
Total non teaching faculty available in the department
|1||Subhash G .Patil||Jr clerk|
1. Dr. Lingayat M B :- Functional and Clinical recovery following conventional microlumbar dissectomy – 2019/187 Author, vol. 4/issue 1/Jan-June 2019
2. Bagul J, Deore P, Zadbuke Y, et al. Ipsilateral segmental fracture of radius and ulna, treated with closed intramedullary fixation: rare case. Indian journal of applied research volume :5/ issue:7/ july 2015/ ISSN-2249-55X
3. Bhamare S, et al. A prospective study to evaluate the efficacy of Total knee arthroplasty. IOSR JOURNAL OF DENTAL AND MEDICAL SCIENCES. VOL:13/ISSUE:7/JULY 2014.
4. Bhamare S. et al. THE USE OF THE FASTRAK SYSTEM TO EVALUATE THE INDEPENDENT MOVEMENT OF ANKLE, SUBTALAR AND MIDTARSAL JOINTS DURING WALKING. IOSR JOURNAL OF DENTAL AND MEDICAL SCIENCES. VOL:13/ISSUE:7/JULY 2014
5. Bagul J, Deore P, Khairnar A, Zadbuke Y. EVALUATION OF PERCUTANEOUS FIXATION OF TIBIAL PLATEAU FRACTURES BY CANNULSTED CANCELLOUS SCREWS WITH RESPECT TO MODE OF INJURY AND TYPE OF FRACTURE. GJRA volume:4/ issue:6/ june 2015. ISSN No. 2277-8160
6. Patil S, Khairnar A, Patil L. TO EVALUATE THE INTRODUCTION OF A FOCUSSED ASSESSMENT WITH SONOGRAPHY IN TRAUMA (FAST) SCAN INTO THE EARLY ASSESSMENT OF TRAUMA PATIENTS. IJSRM Vol:4/ issue:12/ pages:5002-5005/2016. ISSN (e): 2321-3418.